Beaver Lake Membership
Members of the Friends of Beaver Lake are a key to the success of the Nature Center. Thousands upon thousands of visitors stream into Beaver Lake over the course of a year. Many return several times, some chose to extend their support of the Center to a higher level by becoming members. Membership is rarely a decision of the economy, but is more often a statement of support for a component of our community that you feel is worth continuing.
Thank you for your commitment.
We hope you will be part of the family for years to come.
Your Membership supports land acquisition efforts at Beaver Lake, guarantees the continuation of over 400 programs offered annually, provides for physical improvements to the Nature Center and 9 miles of trails for hiking, skiing, snowshoeing and birding.
- Free daily admission to the Center – receive a personal access card to open the automated gate
- Free admission and/or discounts at over 150 participating nature centers. Click here for current list (as of January 2023.)
- Beaver Lake’s quarterly publication and event calendar, Beaver Tales
- Program discounts and “Members Only” opportunities
- Voting privileges
- A membership card and window decal
Types of Membership:
|$40 Family||$35 Senior Couple (household)||$30 Individual|
|$25 Senior Individual (age 62)||$75 Patron||$150 Supporting|
|$175 Entrepreneur||$400 Corporate||$750 Lifetime|